Planner’s Note] Search Engine Optimization to Sweep Traffic

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-1-10 18:51:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
(Editor's note: An SEO book containing Twinword's SEO campaign experience and know-how has been published. The publisher, 'e Bizbooks', wrote about what they felt while planning and publishing the book. Current status of domestic SEO and We also introduce ‘[Promoter’s Note] Search Engine Optimization to Sweep Traffic – Now is the Time to Do Search Engine Marketing’, which contains the planner’s thoughts on Pando and, by extension, the digital marketing market, on the Twinword blog.) Search engine optimization that sweeps up planner note traffic Shortly after I entered the publishing industry, I had to take a publishing marketing course. At that time, a person who was in charge of marketing for a large publishing company came as a lecturer and handed out books with a very luxurious design. For free. I don't remember the title, but it was a translated book about search engine optimization. When I received the book, I assumed it was an out-of-stock book. Because it did not fit the domestic reality. Domestic marketers have been saying this for a long time.

“Search marketing in Korea is Naver search marketing. However, Naver search optimization cannot be considered search optimization. What kind of optimization technology is needed for top exposure on Naver? “You just have to continuously create new content and   Special Data drive traffic.” This was an immutable truth as long as Naver's search share accounted for more than 70%. Of course, there were people who had fun with Google search at the time, but this was a limited area and Naver search generally dominated business. However, Naver's current search market share has fallen to around 50%. Google's share rose to 30%. (Search market share may vary depending on the measuring agency, but it is clear that Google has been on the rise in recent years.) Search market share is not simply a matter of search market share. In fact, the reason I planned a search engine optimization book was because of YouTube. As YouTube gained popularity, content producers flocked to YouTube in large numbers. In other words, many Naver bloggers moved to YouTube, cracking Naver's iron grip that dominated the domestic UGC ecosystem. This means that the Naver blog ecosystem, the main target of domestic marketers, is being shaken to its core.

​The performance of Naver’s search engine is actually not good. On the first day that Naver's ambitious(?) strategy to enhance web document exposure was implemented, marketers were astonished. Why on earth was this content exposed at the top? Do you know the designer of Naver’s search algorithm? In any case, Naver is faced with the urgent task of improving the performance of its web document search engine. I don't know how the search share will change in the future, but Naver Search will operate in a similar way to Google. Then, marketers who care about top exposure on Naver also need to be familiar with Google's search algorithm. In fact, it would be a shame to miss out on Google search, which is gaining momentum. Even when Google's search share was only 5%, people who were good at finding information used Google, but now it is 30%. This means that influential consumers are very likely to conduct Google searches. And a more fundamental problem. If you neglect search in your content marketing, you won't be able to market effectively.

單選投票, 共有 0 人參與投票
0% (0)
0% (0)
0% (0)
您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
回復

使用道具 舉報

高級模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版積分規則

延時噴霧劑|泰坦TITAN陰莖增硬|手機版|必利吉|樂威壯|威而鋼100mg|必利勁

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 22:51 , Processed in 1.618336 second(s), 21 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |