Imitate What Works Thanks to tools like Google Analytics,

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-16 12:24:05 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I use a premium tool called ProWritingAid. I actually put the blog post you're reading now into the web app and found that it was written at about a 5th grade reading level. ProWritingAid This tool is not free. If you want a great free alternative, check out the Hemingway App #10 Imitate What Works Thanks to tools like Google Analytics, we can see exactly which pages are achieving the highest page time. GA4 > Lifecycle > Engagement > Pages and Screens > Filter by Average Interaction Duration Emulate What's Working Above is a list of posts that achieved above average engagement times for me. I can review these posts and find out exactly what it is that interests readers so.

I can write more posts this way in the future. Why is Time on Page Important? Aside from the fact that you spend time on a blog post and want readers to consume it in its entirety, there are other reasons why maximizing time spent on a page is LOB Directory important. MEET RANKTRACKER ALL-İN-ONE PLATFORM FOR EFFECTİVE SEO Behind every successful business is a strong SEO campaign. But with countless optimization tools and techniques to choose from, it can be difficult to know where to start. Fear no more, because I have something to help you. We present Ranktracker all-in-one platform for effective SEO We have finally opened registration to Ranktracker completely free of charge!

Sign in using your credentials Why Time on Page Matters First, understand that Google always claims that time spent on a page is not a ranking factor (source). There are other reasons why we want people to read all of our blog posts, even if they have no real impact on rankings. Higher conversion rates . Not every blog sells something, but if it does, you'll see more sales and leads if readers consume more content. As an affiliate marketer, I know that the best way to get more conversions is to have my readers read everything I write about the offer. It builds trust and fans who will return. Assuming you create great content, the more readers who consume that content will trust you more. This creates fans who can be the cornerstone of your blogging business. It increases the chances of visitors viewing another page on the site. If you do internal linking properly, you can have readers view multiple pages beyond the first page.
回復

使用道具 舉報

高級模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版積分規則

延時噴霧劑|泰坦TITAN陰莖增硬|手機版|必利吉|樂威壯|威而鋼100mg|必利勁

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:38 , Processed in 1.460471 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |