The truth is not everything: Ian McEwan's 'Machines Like Me'

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-16 13:13:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Ian McEwan has written a dystopia of the past. The result is brilliant. I write about Ian McEwan considered one of the greatest living writers. In Machines Like Me published this year in the British writer tells us that “in the autumn of the th century” we human beings knew that “we could be imitated and improved.”

The android was called Adam the son of the pairing between “two first cousins” of human knowledge and technology electronics and anthropology united in marriage by “recent modernity.”

IANBut Machines Like Me subtitled And People Like You is as always happens in good novels in good stories in good literature much more than a narrative with sublime pretensions. It is above all a grandiose moral story an authentic essay CXB Directory cleverly disguised as fiction. In this case its core constantly hovers around several questions: are good and evil inherent in the nature of things? Is morality real true? Or is all this a question of culture of each culture? Another question: is machine consciousness possible? Adam “was he capable of understanding the joy of dance of moving for the pleasure of doing so? … Did he know anything about the disinterested beauty of art?”

Adam the most enlightened android can present knowledge like this:

“As Schopenhauer said about free will one is free to choose what one wants but one is not free to choose one's desires.

The novel's protagonist Charlie Friend inhabits and enjoys “the better side of the world” and “its long history of delighting others with food and drink.” A world in which uncertainty always ends up appearing sooner or later often even constantly. He himself as narrator and protagonist at the same time tells us at the beginning of Machines Like Me :

“I was convinced that I had reached one of those critical moments in which the path of the future forks. On one of the paths life continued as before and on the other it was transformed into something else.

回復

使用道具 舉報

高級模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版積分規則

延時噴霧劑|泰坦TITAN陰莖增硬|手機版|必利吉|樂威壯|威而鋼100mg|必利勁

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:08 , Processed in 0.776500 second(s), 27 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |