找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 25|回復: 0

What struck me in each discussion

[複製鏈接]
匿名  發表於 2024-5-16 13:03:50 |閱讀模式
I was doing a series of deal reviews–not unlike most of the deal reviews I do. We were talking about the people involved in the buying process.  was how few people were being engaged at the customer — and that the right people weren’t being engaged, even by the customer buying group. Typically, the sales team focused their engagement strategy through one person–usually a friend or sponsor.

Sometimes, there were a small number of other people involved. In the Vietnam Email List reviews, the sales people confidently said, “We’ve identified all the people in the decision-making process.” These were all technical/IT project solutions, so the only people the sales people were engaging were in the IT organization. I kept asking, “Who owns the business problem? How are we engaging those people in the process,

after all, they have the most at stake, they have the greatest sense of urgency?” Most of the responses were, “No…” Too often, the sales people hadn’t even thought of the end users, the real customers. They sold IT Services/Technology to IT people, and that was who had engaged them. A few questioned, “Why should we do that, the IT people are our customers?”

回復

使用道具

高級模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版積分規則

延時噴霧劑|泰坦TITAN陰莖增硬|手機版|必利吉|樂威壯|威而鋼100mg|必利勁

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 10:24 , Processed in 0.695165 second(s), 12 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |